Welcome to Boons & Conditions! Log in or Sign up to interact with the B&C community.

B&C BWE Giveaway Day 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Discussion' started by Faelor, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faelor B&C Staff

2. Catrus New Member

For me, the most intriguing part of Guild Wars 2 is to discover the ruins of past Tyria ! I dream of seeing the rest of Ascalon or the the submerged ruins of the old Lion's Arch... I hope it will be possible in a week !
  3. Isilde New Member

I'm eager to play a game that truly encourages people to play together without having to worry about kill stealing, camping rare mobs, etc. Those are the things that led me away from playing MMOs; I found it frustrating that the very games that were supposed to be getting massively big groups of players together were the same games that made me want to avoid other players.
    adam needham likes this.
  4. jacobbp25 New Member

I am interested in GW2 because I think it is a F2P model that will work with me. The PVP sounds amazing, especially the WvWvW. The idea of making PVE less about tagging mobs and more fluid is a definite bonus for me. The two MMOs I play right now are OK, but they are basically clones of eachother with a couple different advantages over one another, but essentially similar tropes - quest hub...kill x something come back, rinse repeat til level cap. I think GW2 is going to advance MMOs, at least for me. I've already pre-ordered, but Amazon isn't part of the the BWE so I'm hoping to win a key for some first hand testing.
    adam needham likes this.
  5. Kaine24 New Member

I am interested in Guild Wars 2 over other games because I have played over 20 MMOs in the past, so much so that I got bored of most of it due to the repetitive gameplay and similar styles between each MMOs, however... GW2 has gave me a great deal of interest in it as it has a HUGE JUMP between past MMOs and GW2, including a big change from GW 1 to GW 2, I'm looking forward very much to go into the world of GW2 and experience a different type of gamestyle altogether
  6. Nagello New Member

Most interested in Guild Wars 2 because of the PvP aspect. Back in Burning Crusade in WoW I used to put together AV premades for every AV weekend and just having a large group of coordinated people to farm honor was a fun but now almost non existent as well as city faction raids. Watched a lot of WPvP on Twitch during the first beta weekend and that's what is really drawing me to this game.
  7. bubbalubber New Member

i played guild wars 2 in previous beta weekends and i am in love with it, the combat is brilliant, the questing is varied and fun and the world is huge. wvwvw is loads of fun and the satisfaction when you finally bring down a keep is euphoric. im entering this competition because i would like to get a key for my friend who was unable to pre purachase the game so we can adventure together in the world of tyria ^_^
  8. Big_H New Member

I'm really interested in the horizontal leveling. I play a number of different MMOs and I'm just really tired of a whole new game starting when I hit level cap, which turned the 1-cap range into just something you need to get through as fast as possible to get to "the real game". I'm looking forward to enjoying leveling again.
  9. Stincuta Paul New Member

I want to check the PROFESSIONS and how the enviroment looks and the camera how it works.and then i can decide if i start the game because i really dont have that many money and i really want a good game .
  10. Evanonline New Member

I am interested in Guild Wars 2 because it is not a World of Warcraft clone.
    also it looks WAY MORE FREAKING EPIC THAN ANY OTHER MMO EVER!
    It still doesn't meet the standards of Runescape (lol jk)
  11. Erik Hyzik New Member

Most interesting for me is cooperation with others players and personal story.
  12. Kadaras New Member

Im interested in Guild Wars 2 because I am tired of asians/koreans grind mmorpgs and I am looking something more "occidental" and of course, the amazing possibility of making PvP since the very beginning of the game!!!
  13. Anoj Visad New Member

I am a tinkerer at heart and there has never been a game (that i have play'd) with a engineer class like GW2. Everything seems to have its own life. Getting to play GW2 is stepping into a new world for me to explore.
  14. adam needham New Member

personally i like the mass pvp idea no game has that WvWvW? im in! also seeing what the mesmer is like to play would be nice, but to me the thing that gets me all giddy is the world/zone events they look amazing + it sounds like they could bring the community together for things like that helping each other out and such
  15. HL1 New Member

The dynamic events, where you can actually make an impact is something I really like. And, doing them with others (without competing!) is just genious. I play MMOs to play with others!
    Shellr likes this.
  16. Shellr New Member

Wow! Well Guild Wars 1 was such a fab game - it really got my hooked on MMO's. I tried other MMO's but never really carried them on. Guild Wars is the only game that I have kept up. I'm looking forward to seeing what Guild Wars 2 has to offer on top of the fab game we already had. The graphics, the story, the characters and the groupings that we can be in. I can't wait to choose Guardian! always been my class on any type of game! I'd like to see what Tyria looks like 250 years after as well. I could go on for ages... xD
  17. Joshua Cossey New Member

The reason I'm interested in guild wars 2 over other games is because it brings a whole new concept, style, and a fun way to level without having that "boring" grind. I'm super excited and I believe this is going to be the future of MMO's.
  18. Ad30datus New Member

:D I am interested in Guild Wars 2 because i Played Guild wars 1...and u have new ...everything...jumping swimming, underwater combat.. it brings to life a new sense of MMO to the world unlike the other ones !
  19. LestatVanTot New Member

I played GW1 for over 2 years now and I have to say its a FANTASTIC game. And I want to see if Guild Wars 2 lives up to my expectations. Also Im interested in the story and those awesome Dynamic Events! Overall i just hope the game is awesome like the first one before i decide to buy it.
  20. XNEO New Member

i´m interest on the game first of all because i played Guild Wars 1, and like every other game has it´s flaws, like the most famous-one "no jump", now you can jump and you can swim :D, secondly are the dynamic events that occurs anytime during the gameplay, third the awesome graphics, and fourth the personal story
  21. seize New Member

Guild wars 2 is of lots of innovative ideas that other games just do not have. For example, dynamic events, world versus world, etc. The team is really putting tonnes of effort to build a new game instead of just simply replacing the names in the background story and graphics. They are creating something unexisting before. And these are the most attractive points which draw my attention and interest. I would say if anyone who miss this game would probably be a faulty loss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.