Welcome to Boons & Conditions! Log in or Sign up to interact with the B&C community.

B&C BWE Giveaway Day 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Discussion' started by Faelor, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctormarv New Member

Beacuse, its finnaly a diffrent MMO, im tired of asian MMO grind fest :D, Dynamic Events ftw!, and i love the combat, that you can move and attack, place AoE skills on the ground.
    The races, character costumation everything looks awsome i just want to try it right now!!!
  2. Hiwi New Member

It is nice to finally find a game that actually works on errors, bugs and problems before it is released. Among a lot of ideas that are just simply out of the box. Sure, there are games out there that let you play as animals, but do they go into depth with them? No, at least not as much as I have seen with GW2's 'Charr'. The most attractive points are not limited to the different races, but in all honestly the experience of a game that seems like no matter what the situation.. it seems to be a game that truly (and finally) cares more about the people who play it than raking in money. It is also nice that they included an underwater world, which some games do not bother with!! :) Something that certainly drew me to GW2!
  3. Hobo Pyro New Member

I was a victim of WoW from the release of The Burning Legion all the way up to the Mists of Panderia beta until I realized how repetitive and money-wasting it was. I was so tired of all the hostile players competing against each other that when I did a little bit of research about GW2 I was hooked on the idea already. I'm really looking forward to an open-minded, friendly community that will break the stereotypes of MMORPG players today and that's what makes me so interested in GW2 over any other game.
  4. Salient Rose New Member

I am interested in Guild Wars solely for the diversity it has over other MMO's in this age. From the gorgeous landscapes, to the awe inspiring story and originality it has. Guild Wars has always been more than just a game, it has been an experience even for veteran gamers like myself who have had their taste of many MMO's over the years. The creator's aspect of proper mechanics is something unique and superior to the genre most MMO's follow, especially when it comes down to quest dialogue, combat, PVP and the importance each player feels when they interact with the world around them. You don't feel like "just another face" in the world, you feel driven to achieve while enjoying an engrossing story that molds each fateful encounter into a grand, wholesome matrimony. Guild Wars is going to change the gaming world, being a stepping stone in the digital age as a historical experience for fans of the series. I for one cannot wait to get my hands on a copy and live a grand adventure through the eyes of a digital masterpiece.
  5. Bahman Amjadi New Member

One of the many reasons i'm interested is because the PVP especially WvWvW, me playing with my friends and 500 other people would be epic, and it gives more of a challenge than the other games i played like WOW.
  6. serdna New Member

I have never played a MMO before, but my dream is to play a game like GW2.
    I have always wanted to have a fantasy story like a second life. The character creation is awesome!!! is the best i have ever seen!
    I want to play and work with other people inside the game.
    The action sequences and the pefect gameart and graphics make it possible to forget that we are playing a game!!
    We will live a second life!!! our own fantasy story!!

Please!!! Give me a BETA KEY!!!! ^^
  7. captainzeo New Member

i'm looking for a game that is unique, a game that can beat the crap of everyone even WoW, where i can have fun everytime and don't get bored and from what i've seen GW2 is that game so i'd like to try it and if it's worth which i'm planning already i'll buy it :D
  8. RedPandas New Member

Why you are interested in Guild Wars 2 over other games?

It is unique. Enough said.
    Just one word, Unique

I want to be a part of a game that is going to change the next generation of MMORPG FOREVER.

thanks.

9. B B New Member

simply put, the epic dynamic events.
  10. walkingdead New Member

Great engine and great system! GW 2 ist THE next gen mmo.
  11. Altrec New Member

I'm interessted in Guildwars 2 because of the new skill techniques according to the weapons you're wearing. Also because of the new questengine, the beautyfull landscapes and the deep stories.
  12. Razrbld New Member

I love the idea of the questing system. It'll make the world feel alive. The farmer that waves you down to stop the fire at his barn. The townsfolk being harassed by bandits. Also how those quest unfold into greater events.
    I also would like to see the events. I saw a video of a Ghost Ship attacking a beach and that got me all wanting the to play the beta to go experience that and test it out to make sure its bug free for go live.
  13. Doran Noir New Member

I'm interested for the lore and for the story! Seeing how everything played out and continued after the first game is going to be fascinating.

From a gameplay perspective, I'm looking forward to the dynamic events, as well. It's going to be nice playing an MMO that isn't just a brainless grind -- I like that they're trying to make things more exciting and unique from other MMOs.
  14. Reyzhen New Member

Becouse i sow so many videos and got to much information about it, and...i think i' m in love.Wish to have enough money to get it now, i want to try all proffessions i wanna try the sPvp the world vs world...but...i think i would be happy also just playing whit someone somewhere maybe trying to halp a farmer to get some food :)
  15. Arc New Member

The most intriguing part of Guild Wars 2 to me is the mix complexity and accessibility. As the trend in video games (including many MMORPGs) continues to lean towards casual gamers we are seeing many of the complex elements of RPG games being removed in favour of easier to learn concepts. Unfortunately developers are making their games simpler and simpler to appeal to the masses. Both new games on the horizon and old games receiving simplifying updates. The GW2 team has appeared to found the perfect solution. Their game maintains the complexity of an MMORPG, offering deep character customization while still being accessible to new players. The combat system, skill system, trait system, item crafting, and questing system (dynamic events) all offer this complexity accessibility symbiosis.

That is why GW2 is the most promising MMO.
  16. georgej New Member

Why am I interested in Guild Wars 2? Here goes:
    1. The Event system: The game and the developers are giving high priority to 'immersion' through this system. This is something that I realize now was what I really wanted from any game (Single player or MMOs): the fact that you could be whisked away into a different world. Yet it wasn't the main focus in many of the games I played. And to top this, in Guild Wars 2, I won't be having this experience alone . I can't wait to play this and meet some new people!
    2. Combat: It is simple (not many skill slots) yet very customizable with many options to explore. It seems very promising and given that the team developing it is ArenaNet, I don't think I will be bored even for a second.
    3. WvWvW: I was a big fan of Ragnarok WOE. It happened for like 2 hours every week but the drama and power war it caused among guilds throughout the week was something to remember. I think WvWvW too is going to be like that and more. I can't wait to find out.
  17. kkrog New Member

GW2 is a game that is designed to be dynamic and flexible compared to most MMORPG's and that is one of the main reasons this game is so interesting in my opinion. I played alot of GW1 and GW2 looks 10x better. Everything from the dynamic combat and world to the quest system and variety looks great and you can tell that alot of time and passion has gone into making this game. The MMO genre as it is todat is a dying genre. Games are copying content from another and the innovative and dynamic gameplay in GW2 is just what the genre needs. Guild Wars 2 will set the standard for future MMO games for many years to come.
  18. fairynights New Member

I'm interested in GW2 for a simple reason, is finally something different from the mediocrity and redundancy of themepark mmorpgs. Finally something fun to play again and completely free and not something where you log-in and unistall after 2 hours cause boredom.
    GW2 is something original and refreshing, we need less stagnant clones and more games like this.
  19. shyntyrr B&C Webmaster

Thank you all for participating! The winners have been contacted via Private Message on the forum (check your Inbox on the top right when you're logged in!) and will be posted once everyone has received their key!
  20. shyntyrr B&C Webmaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.