Podcast #14: An Evening with Team Legacy
It’s Wednesday, so you know what that means! Last night Luperza and I were joined by Team Legacy (North America) members kwlpp and Mianhe. This show was a blast as we got to ask who they were before we headed to the main topic, “What Can ArenaNet Do To Improve sPvP and Make Guild Wars 2 an e-Sport?” Thanks again to the TL guys for hopping on! We hop to have them on again in the future! Time segments can be found in the show notes!
- 5:02 Who is Team Legacy?
- 10:13 sPvP server stability
- 13:54 BnC tourneys & Dragon Arena shoutout
- 19:20 #GW2Ringer shoutout and how to find competitive sPvPers
- 21:40 Spectator mode
- 28:04 Map discussion
- 33:03 Progression/snowball mechanics in GW2
- 34:49 Rating system
- 40:01 Faelor’s rant on “What’s Your Rank, Bro?”